Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Anniversary

Today marks the one year point for this blog. Besides noting, once more, how fast time flies, I am pleasantly surprised at the accumulation of small posts. I just recently transferrred the Job posts into a single word document and it weighed in at 115 pages.

  • My study on Judas Iscariot is the most popular series from the search engines. I am not sure if this is from general interest or because there is a rock band named Judas Iscariot
  • Thanks to Howard Dean, my Job study has been getting a lot of attention lately. Perhaps he will read the series some day.
  • Next in line are Creation and Science. This series is also the most cross-linked series, with Job being second.
  • Music in the Bible, my article debunking the high priest with a rope around his ankle, and my article quoting Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 are also well visited.
  • I do not have any sights of interest for those looking for "nagid women" I do have some advice however.
  • My web page is the top item if you do a google search for "Don Curtis" but not "Donald Curtis"

Nagid Ben Chesed is pronounced: Na-geed' Ben Ke'-sed. It means leader son-of lovingkindness and is a rough translation of Donald Curtis into Hebrew. I am a self-employed computer applications expert. Paul sewed tents, I twiddle bits. I design and program computer applications and databases, and have done so for over 30 years. If you note the change in computer technology over the last 30 years, you will realize how many times I have had to relearn my craft. But I love to study and reflect and that has kept me current in my means for living and has provided the foundation for the topics that I write about.

Along these lines, I am pleased to see so many others writing of spiritual and biblical things out there who are also tent makers. This is a good thing, because it does encourage others to take learning about the Bible and living by its principles seriously.

I will resume Philippians tomorrow.

Thanks to you all who come by and visit these pages. You have been a great encouragement.


Don Curtis

1 Comments:

Anonymous Flying with Anne said...

Great ppost

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home